Grow Your Traffic With SEO Services That Work For Your Business
Informative audits to guide your business to success
Want to learn or get better at SEO? Here’s your chance
Month-to-month consulting packages for all your needs
A necessity for building traffic and increasing authority
Training for in-house SEOs needing new strategies
Your website is the backbone of your online presence
How Can Search Engine Optimization Services Help Me?
93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. And more often than not, organic search is the main source of website traffic.
The purpose behind search engine optimization is to increase your organic search visibility — and it will do so if done properly. More specifically, it can:
- Help drive more targeted traffic to your website
- Increase authority, trust, and exposure to your brand
- Improve the quality of your website in terms of technical issues and content relevance
- Improve the user experience of your site
- Help users take the right action when on your site
- Improve customer retention
The best part is that the effects of SEO are long-term.
There are a few different forms of SEO. They all share the same principles, but vary slightly in technique. Which one is best for your business is determined by the type of business that you run. Here are the following types and their purpose:
Local SEO is base around optimizing your site and online profiles to a vicinity local to your business. This is best for business with brick and mortar stores that don’t ship products to other parts of the country.
What’s The Difference Between A Good SEO Agency And A Bad One?
In a word, RESULTS.
However, there are some early warning signs that you should watch for.
If you notice any of the following, run far away:
- Any agency who promises the #1 spot on Google for any keyword. It is against Google guidelines on the subject, not to mention it’s a deceiving practice. Most will guarantee keywords they choose themselves and will select non-competitive queries in order get them ranked. It’s not likely you’ll see any traffic gains from this practice.
- They’re not 100% transparent with their processes. Transparency is a must. You deserve to know where your money is going and why. You’ll want to partner with a company who will provide the answers you want and whose focus is in helping your business succeed.
- Their practice is centered around buying backlinks. Buying links is a bad idea to start with. There are several ways to earn links without purchasing overused services that aren’t going to help your business. Make sure they’re using all “white hat” tactics. The last thing you want is to get a penalty or taken down by a search algorithm update.
- They think duplicate content is okay. Copying someone elses content is an obvious no-no. But even copying your own content, though there is no penalty for it, can prevent those duplicate pages from performing at their potential.
- Keyword stuffing. This is an old black-hat tactic in which you would add the target keyword as many times as possible to rank it. Yes, it used to work, but you can’t expect anything to rank in this age with anything that looks less than natural.